Welcome to our platform. Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before accessing or using our services. By accessing or using any part of the platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms, then you may not access the services.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
- Use of Services You agree to use the services only for their intended purposes and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations.
- User Accounts In order to access certain features or services, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to promptly update any changes.
- Intellectual Property The platform and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by us and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our platform or its content without prior written permission from us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The platform is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the availability, accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the platform for any purpose. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the platform, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the platform is to stop using it.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. By continuing to access or use the platform after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.